How Donald Trump's The Apprentice Helped My Business and Can Help Yours!
It was 12 noon on Sunday. I was watching
The Apprentice that I had recorded a few nights ago. In the boardroom
Donald Trump had told Katrina "with your experience you should have been in charge of both the renovation and the negotiations."
Who better to learn from than one of the best? I needed to hear that advice. Along with a lot of other advice that I gather from watching one of the hottest shows on TV this year.
The good news
Just released as an e-book - so you can have it instantly - is
You're Hired: Unofficial Lessons from The Apprentice. Now you can learn from the reality show to make yourself more attractive to potential employers or to help you in your own business.
You will learn how to:
Know what to do and what not to do
Not take things personally
Ask the right questions
Not make a bad impression
Give up excuses
Keep emotions out of business
And ask yourself questions like:
Do you believe in what you're doing?
Are you focusing on what you're good at?
Do you have a strong game plan?
Do you know what your customers want?
Who are your customers, where do they go and what do they do?
Very few people can make it to the top
without some help!
Are you doing what you love to do?
Are you having fun?
Are you getting paid what you're worth?
A gift for yourself or others - regardless of where you're at -
You're Hired: Unofficial Lessons from The Apprentice is available right now!
Click here to order now
Order today and you will also receive the following free bonus:
The Power Of Concentration
Undoubtedly, one of the greatest tools for manifesting anything you really want is mental mastery.
The Power of Concentration by T. Dumont is a power-packed e-book that offers 20 highly detailed, step-by-step lessons in achieving mental mastery. Here's what you'll learn in this incredible e-book:
- How to change your whole career and create miracles.
- How to make your services always in demand.
- How to control your every thought, wish and plan.
- How a messenger in a bank became its president.
- How to awaken possibilities within you never dreamed of.
- How to inspire confidence in those you deal with.
- How to exclude all distracting thoughts.
- How to make those around you feel as you do.
- How to overcome undesirable habits.
- How to attract the ideas thought out by others.
- How to banish doubts.
- How to build up courage to do as you wish.
- How to rejuvenate every cell of your brain and body.
- How to keep from getting irritable or nervous.
- How one man started a business on 13 cents and quickly built up a business that pays him over 6,000 dollars!
- How to instill your thoughts and ideas into others.
- And so much more!
Written in 1917 and somewhat outdated in terms of examples (for example, $6,000 was a lot of money in those days), the lessons this book teaches are timeless ... And yours free when you order You're Hired: Unofficial Lessons from The Apprentice.
To automatically receive this bonus
Click here to order now